Are you #Queens ready for a new year???!!
Christmas is a bit over 4 weeks away as well, oh lord!
Working mornings, seem to always be more rushed than when I used to
work other shifts, not to mention I need to get ready a 5 year old for school as well.
This past couple of month I’ve been getting ready pretty much at work, and I caught my self using the same products all this time, now that is totally weird, since us beauty lovers tend to always use different products most of the time.
I’ve listed what’s currently on my on the go make-up bag!
(Products on the photo)
2. SuperStay Better Skin Foundation- This foundation has to be my all time favorite, I have officially finished a bottle of it and it’s my go to foundation everyday. Great coverage, blends smooth and covers perfectly!
4. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara- This mascara gives you the perfect pick me up look, usually when I don’t feel like putting on eye shadow this mascara seems to be the lifesaver for that “pick me up look”
5. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in #215 (Shameless)- as mentioned on my April Favorites this balm is perfect and very pigmented this gives me that confidence boost in the AM!
6. Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater- Although my skin is oily, during winter time it tends to get dry on certain areas so this baby rights here never comes outs from my on the go make up bag!
7. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner- I am one of the one’s that struggle with the wing eyeliner such a bum but I found my self using this little bad boy when I’m feeling a bit fierce and it seems to be a bit easier for me than the pen liner, therefore I always carry this one with me as well!
8. Make up bag- Well this is not an actual make up bag, I walked into Target one day and saw this small bag for a $1.00 and I thought this would be a perfect on the go make up bag and just loved it, it’s the perfect size and you can fit a good amount of products in it!