I can’t believe April is goneeeeee and it was fulfilled with lots of beauty favorites!
I have listed only the top 3 items that I could not live without in April, let me just say I seemed to find my self reaching out for these items all month long.
3. Purple, Pink & Kyle Jenner wanna be lipstick colors!
I must confess I have been obsessed with all these 4 lipsticks… All month long I found my self using these 4 colors. Even though they tend to be more of fall color, these colors are wearable for spring/summertime.
Color Description: (Left to right)
1. Rimmel London- Lasting Finish By Kate in #104 (Rossetto) this is the perfect Kylie Jenner nude-ish color we all have been super obsessed of course without the jeep size tires lips…. lol
2. Milani- Matte Glam in #65 this lipstick is heaven, fierce and amazeeeeen! I love how softly it applies to your lips even if they’re a little dry, of course, you don’t want to use it if your lips are completely chapped and dry.
3. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in #220 (Showy Flamboyante) such a contradiction about this color even though it looks flamboyant is such a soft color at the same time. It applies smoothly on to your lips, and color lasting is great!
4. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in #215 (Shameless Désinvolte) Laaaawd this is another amazing deep purple, I purchased this once and even though I have not finished my current one I went and purchased another one just in case they ever discontinue this color.
This is my go-to lip color when I do not want to wear any type of makeup for work but mascara and this color makes me look less dead! Caution on how your face makeup is done before putting on this balm, I feel like this is a great color that goes better with a more toned down face makeup!
2. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream- Light/Medium
Let’s be honest I luffff make up but sometimes waking up at 5 am, dealing with stress acne, having to get ready your child and your self can be a little tiring and sometimes pressing that snooze button seems to be a better option… therefore I find my self using this Smashbox BB cream, It gives you good coverage and it long-lasting for the 8 hour shift I have to do.
I apply it with a flat top brush and most of the time I do not use any powder or anything else, this BB cream provides good coverage so my face doesn’t look as bad while at work.